111 Gründe, Fortuna Düsseldorf zu lieben: Eine Liebeserklärung an den großartigs

111 Gründe, Fortuna Düsseldorf zu lieben: Eine Liebeserklärung an den großartigs

B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Pertama tolong jawab pleseee​ besok dikumpul

tolong jawab pleseee​ besok dikumpul

A . Ellie : Hello, My name is Ellie.

What's Your name?

Budi : Hello, I'm Budi.

Ellie : Nice to meet You

Budi. : Nice to meet You to

B. Tita : Hi, Dani

Dani : Hi, Tita, How are you?

Tita : I'm fine, thanks. And you?

Dani : I'm OK, thanks.

C. Ellie : Nadia, have you met Dani ?

Nadia : No, I haven't

Ellie : Well, let me introduce you to Dani.

Nadia : How do you do?

Dani : How do you do ?

D. Budi : Hi. are you the new student?

Dani : Oh, yes I am.

Budi : I am Budi. What's your name?

Dani : Hi, Budi. I am Dani.

Budi : What? Dadi?

Dani : No.

Budi : How do you spell your name?

Dani : It's D - A - N - I.

Penjelasan:

Jawaban nya yang tebal warna putih.

Semoga bermanfaat.

[answer.2.content]